The New York Times best-selling authors of the Quite Interesting series are back to offer even more―1,234, to be exact―shocking, enlightening, downright-fun facts that will leave you speechless.
Did you know?
- The Big Bang was not as loud as a Motörhead concert.
- Abraham Lincoln was a licensed bartender.
- According to the company that created her, Hello Kitty isn’t a cat.
- Albert Einstein’s eyeballs are in a safety deposit box in New York.
- McDonald’s once created bubble-gum-flavored broccoli.
- It is impossible to hum and whisper at the same time.